– a Monthly Newsletter
Read our monthly “Did You Know…” series for valuable information on dance injuries that can occur and what you can do to prevent many of them. If a dance injury does occur, be sure to contact us today and schedule an appointment for therapy. Let us help you get back to dance the way you want to be – PAIN FREE!
- March 2012: Beating Tendinitis on Your Own (Part 1)
- February 2012: Factors that affect turnout.
- December 2011: How healthy are your bones? Adolescent dancers are at risk for bone injuries. How can you help to avoid them?
- November 2011: Strengthening Your Inner Core
- October 2011: Is the Pro-Arch®, Ballet Foot Stretch® or other foot-stretching device appropriate for me?
- September 2011: Can plyometric jump training help prevent you from having knee hip and ankle injuries that are caused by dancing?
- August 2011: Dance Injuries to the Foot and Ankle